Here you will find the latest news concerning the COVID-19 outbreak and important links for your information.
Relevant news and Initiatives:
- Preparing Europe for COVID-19 variants: HERA incubator
- EU research and innovation in action against the coronavirus: funding, results and impact
- Coronavirus Global Response
- European Research Area (ERA) Corona Platform
- Regular EC update with the latest information on coronavirus research & funding opportunities
- COVID-19 outbreak Frequently Asked Questions (regularly updated by EC)
- Initiatives tackling COVID-19 (regularly updated by European Research Area)
- World Health Organization (WHO) Global Research on Covid-19
- Fast-track CALL for proposals to contribute to the mitigation of the impact of the COVID-19 - PRACE (Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe). This call is closed.
CONVOCATORIAS NACIONALES – Ciencia e Innovación frente al Coronavirus
- €128 million granted on research to address pressing needs and the socio-economic impact of the pandemic (More information)
- List of MSCA-funded research projects related to coronavirus
- List of ERC-funded research projects related to coronavirus
Access to Publications and Data: