Since the meeting of the Board of Trustees of the IMDEA-Nanociencia Foundation on December 2007, the Institute has started a wide variety of activities all of them directed to place our Institute in the future map of leading centres on Nanociencia at an international level. IMDEA-Nanociencia has started its scientific activities in ten Research Programs, and a horizontal Program. They have been selected on the basis of potential interest and existing capabilities and limitations.
- NANOCIENCIA MOLECULAR Y SINTESIS QUÍMICA
- ESPECTROSCOPIA ÓPTICA RESUELTA EN EL TIEMPO
- MICROSCOPÍA DE SONDA DE BARRIDO Y SUPERFICIES
- TRANSPORTE EN SISTEMAS 2D
- NANOCIENCIA PARA MATERIALES CRITICOS
- SUPERFICIES NANOESTRUCTURADAS FUNCIONALIZADAS
- NANODISPOSITIVOS CUANTICOS