Staff scientists of IMDEA Nanociencia are recruited on the basis of International Open Calls in which the candidates present a scientific proposal and a CV. The Scientific Advisory Committee selects a group of candidates to be interviewed by the Direction. After the selection and negotiation process, the candidates are presented to the Board of Trustees and then the offer is made. Postdocs and Ph. D. are also recruited on an internationally competitive basis, but selected directly by their corresponding supervisors from the staff. Researchers from different universities, the CSIC or other public institutions may also apply to the same selection procedure and be incorporated to the Institute as associated members for periods of five years to develop specific research projects. The corresponding agreements with different academic institutions have been signed.
- PhD Position in Nanotribology (127 Kb) Closed
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Micromagnetic Simulations of Magnetic Thin-Films (81 Kb) Closed
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Nanostructured Magnetic Systems (80 Kb) Closed
- PhD Research Position in Nanostructured Magnetic Systems (80 Kb) Closed
- "MARIE CURIE" AMAROUT Europe Programme Closed